Sunday, December 21, 2014

Advent


     Hope and Bill would have been proud today watching as the family filed into the next pew (actually it took two). My guess is the children fell within the range of two-to twenty two. The father held the two year-old (my guess) during mass while she brushed and curled his partially bald head constantly. He didn't seem to be distracted by it.
      All the kids were so well behaved and nice to each other at the same time. My first rush reminded me of my own childhood. Going to mass with Hope and Bill sitting in the pew behind. It was like a well managed classroom with love as the discipline. The fact that the kid's behavior training had been instilled way before this inclusion was obvious for it was like a picture book story.
       The first generation (G-1's) live on! G2's like myself are still
benefiting from our upbringing.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment