Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So much excitement going on!


I have to share this one because it made me laugh so hard. Karly had her first Chance to wrap gifts last night. Trying to teach the spirit of giving and not getting. She was so excited about the paper, bows and being able to use tape. It was hilarious......she got her present ready and put it under the tree. She then turned to me and said..."I hope nobody unwraps that one early, it would sure ruin our Hanukkah"

My Dad said he was just getting used to us being protestant....I guess now we are Jewish :)

Merry Christmas everyone....hope you all find some love in your heart and make it the best holiday you can.

4 comments:

  1. Karly is a sweetheart! Knowing her holidays is icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wish you all a Happy Hanukkah but I can't spell it! Glad we got a new generation who can even pronounce it--Protestant or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! God Bless that baby, she is so damn smart... love EQ

    ReplyDelete