Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Break Neck Diet


It has been a wild and Crazy time with Randy laid up for 6 weeks, we went through the scary " what ifs to the Holy Shits.. but equally as scary. He had 8 vertebrates fused in his neck and was in pretty a painful state for about one month. He did hallucinate to the point that I started questioning myself. He actually told me his wife was a "Bitch "
Really, I replied, so what do you think about me?" Your golden he replied with a big shit eating grin on his face.. " But my wife plans on selling this house and buying a boat and just leaving!" I smiled, " Yea, I think she is thinking about it!"

6 comments:

  1. Cute Erin. Health is the only wealth. love, sis PQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy is back in the game with that cigar! It took imagination for you to successfully play that dual role in Randy's delirium, but anyone who can explain an empty set, in that condition, has logic in his soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He appears to be singing in this photo... I like his style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still sending him and his wife good vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ed dropped off Patrick a few years ago, after he'd had a jetski accident and was hobbling around on crutches and Loritab for pain. He thought for sure he was Drew Bledsoe (quarterback for the NE Patriots over 10 years ago), and kept trying to leave in time to start the game. I thought for sure I'd have to tackle the kid to keep him home!

    Sounds like a pretty tough diet - I'm relieved Randy's okay now (and that you didn't sell the house when you had the chance!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure that his wife isn't "a bitch" Did you ever try to get in contact with her??

    ReplyDelete