Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lucky 7/7






5 Years ago today I married the greatest human being I have ever met. We hit the ground running....the next July we had our beautiful daughter Karly. The July after that we had our little man Jack....This July, we are sticking to only BBQ's and bonfires :)

Here's to you Scottie Patchin you non facebooker, non blogging love of my life :)

48 years ago today my Mom married....well, a pretty good guy for an Irish, ex-marine, beer drinking older boy. Kidding Dad...you are the best and I love you dearly!
Happy 7-7 :)

6 comments:

  1. Honey-cuz:

    1) Scott may not blog, but he will always pick up nacho supplies for guests.

    2) Oh, how I miss the bonfires with you guys!

    3) I love that photo your dad is holding - what is it?

    I tell your story to strangers because it's the perfect case of "everything happens for a reason"! CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen..
    God has blessed us all to even know Mike and Carol as a team...... Much like Hope and Bill.... but it was all worth it right? it better of been, I want a similar marriage! cuz it really worked.... and everyone worked along side it! EQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cuz...that was the tractor they had when Dad was a little baby. Aunt Pat made that for him for the big 70th this year. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day 7/7 is indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you and Scotty, A great couple

    ReplyDelete