Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inter State Party



The jury is still out, but at this point it looks like a coordinated effort from four states. Graduation, Good Bye, Reunion, and No Reason at all, are reason enough to party. Tampa on the bay is the place to play. Part of my responsibilities for this event in 
November are to work on the music. The word out of Tampa is a boat party. Colleen pictured this boat for me, but I am still uncertain as to its availability for the week of the party. 
It turned out the boat was unavailable, but it didn't make no never mind with our party signature song intact.

 

7 comments:

  1. Did you forget about the additional Thanksgiving celebration? I just hope my mom gets there in time to get the turkey in the oven... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boat, wonder what happened in its lifetime. I suspect it has a long story to tell... wish it could talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen: I knew there was at least one other thing. That would cap everything off!

    Erin: Colleen took that picture coming back from St. George Island. Something very cool about it just being there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aunt Erin: that boat was in Applachicola, Florida (across the water from St. George Island). The whole area is wonderful, especially if you like seafood. I can only hope this boat doesn't head for deep water...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, Colleen. I have photos of the same boat because I wanted to paint it. If Erin wrote about it we could have an illustrated story.

    ReplyDelete